The 2023 NFL Draft is finally here, and football fans all over the world are eagerly anticipating who their favorite teams will select. This year’s draft class is loaded with talented players who are poised to make an immediate impact on the NFL.
Here are a few of the top prospects to watch in the 2023 NFL Draft:
- QB Trevor Lawrence – Clemson University Lawrence is the consensus number-one pick in the draft, and for a good reason. He has all the tools to be a franchise quarterback, with a strong arm, good mobility, and a high football IQ. He is considered a once-in-a-generation talent who could change the fortunes of any team that selects him.
- EDGE Micah Parsons – Penn State University Parsons is a dominant edge rusher who can get to the quarterback with speed and power. He has been dominant at the college level and is considered one of the top pass rushers in this year’s class. Teams in need of a pass rush upgrade will be clamoring to select Parsons.
- CB Caleb Farley – Virginia Tech University Farley is a physical and talented corner who can shut down the best wide receivers in the game. He has great size and athleticism, and his ball skills make him a dangerous threat on the field. He is a top-10 prospect and is expected to be a top pick in the draft.
- WR Devonta Smith – University of Alabama Smith is a dominant receiver who dominated college football during his time at Alabama. He has excellent hands, speed, and route-running ability, and he is a threat to score every time he touches the ball. He is expected to be one of the top receivers taken in the draft.
- OT Jalen Mayfield – University of Michigan Mayfield is a big, physical tackle who can dominate the line of scrimmage. He has quick feet and excellent technique, and he is one of the top tackles in this year’s class. Teams in need of help on the offensive line will be looking to select Mayfield early in the draft.
The 2023 NFL Draft is sure to be exciting and filled with surprises. Who will your favorite team select? Tune in to find out!